Circles Demo Circles Demo

Cool gameplay, the demo was a on the short side, I'm curious how the full version is. The sounds fit well and the visuals are top notch. Keep it up.

Samurai Adventure Samurai Adventure

An enjoyable challenge, I like the gameplay. Loved the fact that I could shoot swords, cool enemies too. I wish the game would start at the boss level when I died fighting the boss. I liked the boss level.

SirenGames responds:

At the title screen before hitting Space, hold A, S, D and the Left Arrow. ; ) Enjoy!

Mulch Mulch

THE MUSHROOM IS CUTE. Some more variety between levels would be great. Love the art style, colors and sprites in this one. Kinda reminds me of mushroom soup (which is good cause mushroom soup is awesome). Keep it up.

bearmaskstudios responds:

Hi, thanks for the kind words :) it is appreciated

Light Way Light Way

The gameplay is good. I don't like the aesthetics/graphics of the game, the colors look childish. It is a taste thing but I really believe that a modern palette/modern look would appeal to a larger audience. If your main demographic consists of kids I would keep it the way it is though. All in all nice and simple puzzle, I enjoy the gameplay.

WordGenius - Hidden Words WordGenius - Hidden Words

I love puzzles like these! I wish the "tada" sound when you solve a puzzle was a more subtle sound/a relaxing sound. I'm like concentrating an suddenly "TADAAA" XD

palindromemob responds:

Sorry, didn't realize the sound was distracting!

i'm SORRY i'm SORRY

What I like about this game is that it's original, the artwork is really pretty and the music fits very well. The shapes sometimes feel almost magnetic which gives it a really natural feel. The game was a bit short, I wish it was longer. It was a nice short experience though! Keep it up.